Wednesday 9 February 2011

Running Painting

On a warm day (well hot, hot day!) outside, painting is a great art activity. We spread large pieces of paper on the ground in the shade. Then I let Artie go for it. After pouring the paint out of the containers and a bit of paintbrush action, he decided that running across the paper and making footprints was the most fun. I said ready...set...go, he yelled GO and off he went! We call this our running painting. 

Here is a little video I made from some photos to show you Artie's technique. Ignore the glitches. I am still working on movie making! 
Untitled from Denise Sweedman on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new Jackson Pollock!! Millions $ coming your way :)

Ben and Corinne said...

Hihi...so cute. Lovely video and I love the look on his face- excellent!