Thursday 9 July 2009

It finally arrived!

No, not baby.

Baby is still happy and snug in mummy's tummy. We are at the end of 39 weeks and the obstetrician has told us everything is ready to go, it is just a waiting game now. But, oh, how excited we are getting to meet this little person!
Our Stokke Crib finally arrived (and thankfully beat baby, who would have been sleeping in a draw if it came early). Adam set it up last night. We think it is so pretty and can't stop staring at it! Most of the bedding comes from Natures Purest which makes beautiful, soft and natural products. The bamboo blanket is so soft, it makes me want to curl up in the crib for a nap.



I also finally finished this little bath robe I started sewing quite a while ago. It is the first baby item I have sewn using a pattern and I am quite proud of the end result.
Now I have a few more projects that need finishing and a bit more cleaning that needs doing before baby makes its arrival. I just need to find the energy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The crib looks lovely. Thank goodness it arrived in time. And your little bathrobe is so cute. Good work. You look good and ready to me. I wonder if there will be a little person there by the time I arrive? xxx

Ben and Corinne said...

Oh, it's all so cute! I love the crib Nise, it's lovely and the bathrobe is gorgeous!! I can't wait to see my little niece or nephew (money's on a niece) xx C :)