Thursday 6 September 2007

::making me happy thursday::

::our resident blackbird, he sits outside our kitchen window, he sings us songs and he even polishes off our scraps.


::and in very special, "breaking news," Adam getting the job that he applied for within the company. A very good position and a real achievement for someone who is just coming off his graduate program. I am very proud, he is extremely happy! It means another definite two years in Victoria but when we get to explore beaches like this every weekend I guess we can't complain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Adam :-) A great achievement. Good work Adam! Your happy blogs are making me happy too, Denise. Just a teeny bit sad to think that both my girls are far away, but I am so happy for you both doing what you want and achieving lots. XXXX

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news, Adam, well done!
I've just had a look at your 'Happy Days' blogs, Nise, a nice idea, your students art work is great, love Lal x