Saturday 8 September 2007

::making me happy saturday::

I missed a Friday making me happy because we got home late. Adam came out to meet me at my school and we watched the school's production of Fame. So making me happy Friday
:: Students in their element, having fun, performing
:: Seeing talent that you never knew could hide inside some of those students.

now for my last "making me happy" post

Saturday.

:: Lazing down at the beach, barefoot and short sleeved.


::a secret part of the beach, just for you (well almost). To sit and plan and read and dream.


::A breakfast/lunch to celebrate the new job (since last night's stuffing fast food down our throat in the car so we wouldn't be late for the performance hardly counted)


::the fun I am having with my new camera :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having some good weather ;)

We had some rain again overnight - even the grass is starting to grow. Huzzah. xxxx