Tuesday 17 July 2007

Planning the moon

...the honeymoon that is. Adam has been sitting here for the last couple of nights, browsing, sharing and choosing accomodation for the trip to Italy.Yay!

So I thought I would share our itinerary.
Three days in Rome
One day in Tuscany
Two days in The Cinque Terre
Two days in Lombardy
Four days in The Veneto
Two days in Emilia Romagna
Three days in Tuscany (yes again)
One more in Rome before we fly out.

I will put a more details up as we arrive at decisions and come to planning conclusions. How I am looking forward to travelling, exploring new cultures and places. Only 12 weeks to go! Is that too many to be counting down ? ;) Nah, never.

PS It was so cold today. It snowed near my work and we had a maximum of 6 degrees celcius. Bbrrrr...Time to have a hot bath and rug up under the covers (and maybe even dream of Italy).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks absolutely fab. What a lovely trip :-) XXX

Anonymous said...

Thirty one years ago we were in Italy and absolutely loving it! Hope you love it as much as we did ! Love Lal

Anonymous said...

for the first time I have read your blog courtesy of Lal - what a fabulous trip you will have on your honeymoon - half your luck.Love, Kerry

Anonymous said...

Wow Nise..I have not read your blog for awhile.You sure have been busy.Im excited for you!!! (moon)