Thursday 12 July 2007

shopping


I went op- shopping. I love op-shopping and haven't really had a chance to do it for so long.Some of my most loved and most worn clothes are second hand (which can be problematic since they are already well worn by the time they fall into my hands!). So armed with my wallet full of cash I drove a little way-a-way to Frankston. And I am very pleased I did. I hit four op-shops in a row and they were all reasonably priced and full of treasures to be found. I also came across one of the biggest op-shop I have ever seen. TWO stories and they were bringing new stock out every 15 minutes! It was like the Myers department store of all second hand shops. Lots of fun.


$30 later I came away with three tops, a jumper, a vest, a pretty coloured plate, an apron, a basket for magazines, two sheets (for a secret, wedding project) and a bag...not a bad day shopping at all.

2 comments:

Ben and Corinne said...

Hey Nise,
I miss op shopping. The op shops here just aren't the same:( I love the pictures from the zoo.
Love Corinne:)

Anonymous said...

Still my clever Denise. How cool :-) Something to look forward to when I come down again. XXXX