Sunday 29 July 2007

The count down is on

nine weeks to go now to the wedding.
eight weeks untill we leave for Queensland.
nine weeks and two days until we leave for Italy. (not that we are counting or anything)
That all seems so close! Who knows what I will write about on here when it is all over, since it seems to have been a very common topic on this little blog.

Here are some tidbits to keep you guessing.

Secret work in progress, reusing materials from the art room at school and second hand sheets and fabric.


And this is a present I recieved from Mum for my birthday which will be incorporated into my wedding ensemble ;)


I am so grateful for all my family and friends. I have had wonderful people who have helped and supported me, given me advice and encouragement and made the whole process, thus far, relaxing and fun. With all the help I have had more time to do all the fun things: creating, making and dreaming. Oh, and I haven't forgotten about the hubby-to-be, he has been very involved in decisions and planning, and reminds me daily why I want to marry him. Seriously, he rocks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This all looks very exciting. I can't believe the wedding is suddenly looming so large on the horizon. Btw I hope you have the times mixed up. It looks like you are leaving for Italy before the wedding!! :) xxxx

Nise said...

Oops thanks Mum, I've fixed the problem...must have been too excited about the honeymoon, thought we;d skip right over the wedding :)

Anonymous said...

Am looking forward also to "the big day"! Everyone is seriously planning their travel and sleeping arrangments now. Aunty S. from Vic. is flying up the Tuesday before the Wedding, which is good.
Love Lal