Wednesday 23 May 2007

Guess what?

Remember this post? And remember how I mentioned that I would keep you updated with a monthly clue? Have you noticed the lack of clue-a-month posts?

Well the reason is that the information has been leaked. It wasn't because of my persistent nagging, and not even because of Adam's excitment. No, the reason was a simple slip up. Adam said "don't look in the bag because the Italy books are in there." And that was that, the secret was out...we are going to ITALY! We both pretended for a while that I might not know, that I heard the wrong place. Eventually we had to admit defeat and get on with being excited. Can you believe three whole weeks in Italy!! I cannot wait.

It was still a good surrprise, an excellent, superduper, awesome surprise. It wasn't even one of the places we had considered...so Adam has done very well to plan and scheme.



We are going to Rome, Tuscany, the Dolomites, Venice, Milan. We are going to eat pizza, pasta and lots of gelato. We are going to see all the historical splendour, the culture, the art. And we are going to be doing it as Mr and Mrs!

4 comments:

Ben and Corinne said...

Hey Nise,
That's fantastic! Awesome honeymoon destination. I love Italy and would love to see more of it too. You'll have to tell me where all the good spots are. Good work Adam!
Corinne:)

Anonymous said...

Please, puleeeease, can I carry your luggage? :-) What a wonderful honeymoon destination. Ditto Corinne's remarks. Good work Adam. XXXX

Anonymous said...

I'm coming! What a wonderful honeymoon destination ! I, too, loved Italy and know you two will as well - what a terrific surprise, Adam,
Love Lal x

Anonymous said...

Wow..thats so exciting.I hope you both have the time of your lives xxx