Tuesday 3 April 2007

Easter





I was going to post this later but I am guessing I will have some birthday photos to share tomorrow. I also doubt i will be able to post so regularly once I am working so I amy as well make the most of it while I have the time! So I will show you what I made this morning. An Easter still life. We always had an Easter tree growing up and it is a tradition i would like to continue. I was feeling inspired to use some fimo/sculpey so I made the little Easter Gnome, collecting Easter eggs. The decorations for the tree are bits and pieces of jewellery (most from a bag some of my old students gave to me last year, yes even my students could sense I was a hoarder of things which could be used for art and craft)

I am going to sit back and enjoy my Easter Tree (and thoughts of chocolate to come). Enjoy, your day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely. I am so glad that you are keeping up the tradition. I will get mine done soon. XXXOOOXXX

Ben and Corinne said...

Hey! Happy Birthday again! I hope you had an awesome day. My easter tree this year will be like our swiss ones with budding branches...we're going to the park today to collect some branches. :)