Wednesday 4 April 2007

how lucky I am

I am so grateful for all the wonderful family and friends I have in my life. Thank you all for the lovely birthday wishes and presents. I am so lucky to have so many special people to remember me on my birthday.


It started with the many parcels I found in various places. Like an Easter egg hunt, I kept stumbling across a parcel left in a new place. I am not sure if the postman was throwing them in my yard, or neighbours had received them by accident and then placed them over the fence...but for whatever reason, I found a parcel on the bins, a parcel on the porch and a couple of parcels on the front steps. So much love and thought in the mail and how exciting to get a parcel from England as well as a few from Queensland.


Yes, I know I am impatient. I can't wait too long to wear new presents. I am ready for my birthday dinner wearing a newly received top and necklace. I also got some excellent magazine subscriptions from my mum and sister.








And then of course there was the fancy dinner I was talking about with a handsome date. Thank you all so much I appreciate your thoughts and birthday wishes more than I can ever say.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow :-) What fun finding all those pressies.I am glad you had such a good day. XXOOXX

Anonymous said...

A very happy birthday to you...lots of love from James, Sean and Steph. I think I will have to create our webpage soon too!