Wednesday 28 March 2007

Outside: Textures




Some more photos from outside my life.

Every afternoon I walk up to meet Adam at the train station. This gives us a chance to catch up on each others day and engage in one of our favourite activities: walking.

On the walk up I noticed that there are so many textures. Man made and natural. The more I started looking the more interesting textures I noticed. The walk is not a particularly scenic or beautiful walk. But by looking closely it is obvious that beauty can be found anywhere. Or should I say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder?


Sadly our afternoon walks will probably only last until I start work. But before you feel to upset for me take comfort in this photo. Yes, daylight savings has ended and the sun is setting earlier and earlier. So it would no longer be a nice, warm and sunny walk anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Denise..I really love your photography.Keep it up xxx