Tuesday 27 March 2007

Driving and learning

I have shown you lots of photos from inside my new life. So I thought it was time for some outside shots.

(the drive)


Today I drove to my new school, where I will be teaching for two terms. It takes about an hour and ten minutes to get there. With the music playing and the sun shine it was actually quite enjoyable today. But I suppose I left at 9.30 AM and not 6.30 AM (like I will be doing when I start actually working and not just visiting)

(the school)


I met a lot of people, had a lot of names and information enter one ear and immediately exit the other and enjoyed thinking about all the challenges awaiting me. The new school actually reminds me a bit of my old school in Queensland: a country setting, rolling hills and vast landscapes and some cows in the school grounds to boot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks so nice. I'm sure you can't wait to get started. XXXX