Monday 26 March 2007

a good week..and some boggle

Okay, i have been away for a week (or has it been longer?) and had a great week. I spent the week with one of my favourite people We had a wonderful break together, visiting some lovely relatives on opposite sides of Melbourne, shopping, wedding dress hunting, a ferry ride and some general exploring. Sunday morning saw Mum departing for Brisbane on an early flight which consequently meant the household waking at 3.30 AM! So this is how Adam's and my Sunday panned out
A few games of boggle, a bit of napping, some DVD rentals, a glass of wine and general relaxation. There was also a very brisk walk. Brisk because it was so cold outside. I am not looking forward to a Melbourne winter ( it was so cool the heating even came on inside)

and now it is Monday...

and since it looks like I won't be starting my new teaching job for three more weeks. Today involves cleaning, vacuuming and catching up on laundry. What fun!


PS, I learnt to make a hypertext...can you tell? (Mum click on the boggle link and you can get some online practice, which you will need for next time if you want to beat me!) But of course I am cleaning not playing online boggle ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for calling me one of your favorite people. You are certainly one of mine :-)

I had a great week too. Looking forward to some more time together soon I hope.

Dad is going to show me how to do a hyperlink too.

I have already been practising BOGGLE already.

Jess said...

What a great week, Denise! Sounds like you guys had a fabulous time. And I don't envy you the weather turning cold - just close your eyes and think of Brisbane!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nise..Im glad you had a good time with your mummy xxx Where is your teaching job? Good Luck with it.I am moving back to my house near Stanthorpe so i will be feeling the cold with you.I will crotchet you a scarf!!hehe