Sunday 29 May 2011

Squeeze and Dot

Arthur and I love looking through the art section at the Newsagent. Often they have some cool things on sale. A little while ago we found these Squeeze and Dot paints reduced to a few dollars. So with new art supplies in hand we headed home to create.

Arthur (19 months old at the time) enjoyed squeezing a lot more than dotting. I brought out some old blank cards I had in the cupboard and let him go to town. He was engrossed in the activity for quite a long time and filled all the cards by himself.  After he was finished I pressed the cards together and viola!  both sides of the card were pretty and ready to gift. In fact, many have already been gifted.


When we were finished, and the cards were drying on the line, I washed out the bottles and filled them with paint. Ready to go for another round of squeezing, maybe even some dotting next time!

1 comment: