Wednesday 6 April 2011

homes

Mum and Dad have lived in something like 28 homes in just over 30 years of marriage (something like that isn't it Mum?). In all the houses that I remember they always made it feel like home, even if they are renting. Adam and I are up to 4 homes in four years of marriage, so I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  I hope my own children always feel that our home is somewhere they want to be.

Recently Artie and I spent a few nights at Gran and Grumps' while Adam was away with work. Sometimes I find photographs are so much better at expressing what I am trying to say- so enjoy. 














2 comments:

Janine said...

Fantastic photos, Denise. Dad and I counted the places we have lived. It is actually 16. I count all the packing and unpacking to come to the larger figure. So 16 places makes 32 times that tedious job and some of them between continents! :)

Ben and Corinne said...

Lovely- Mum and Dad do always make it feel like home wherever they are. I think I do the same thing- I always like to have our things out on display, put flowers up and have the house nice....its all thanks to Mum and Dad. Now I just need to make the farm my own and it will be perfect!