Monday 14 February 2011

a little bit of art

I am often sharing what Artie has been up to but forget to put anything I have made/am making on the blog. I really like being able to look through the archives and remember some of the projects I have done (no matter how small).  So here are a few of my recent paintings. 


























This is a watercolour painting I made for Ben and Corinne for Christmas to hang at their farm in the near future.

























Last year Mum and I ventured to Reverse Garbage. I came away with some wooden letter A's for 50 cents each. I intend to hang them in Artie's room. I have only painted one so far but it was lots of fun and hopefully will paint the other two this year!

























And, because I can't help myself, here are some of Arthur's masterpieces. I did frame them though, so it kind of counts as one of my projects.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your artwork. Artie is showing real promise too.