Thursday 19 November 2009

just some new ones of late

Artie and I going for a walk to the post office. He is looking spunky in Nan's hat (still too big for him though!).



Like father, like son. Adam and Artie checking their messages on a walk.



Artie revelling in the beauty of nature, he loves trees. He smiles, laughs and chats to them. Almost 4 months old, wearing Gran's overalls.


And lastly, more of my gardening prowess, the little lemon tree that would not die. We were sure he had carked it, the leaves curled up and fell off, the trunk turned grey- so we moved him to the veggie patch to let him die in peace. Then, look what he went and did. Sprouted some nice new green leaves. What a clever little lemon tree!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos Denise. You all look so happy. I'm glad the lemon tree is recovering. xxx

Ben and Corinne said...

I love the photo of his head close up on the towel- his eyes are so beautiful- I want a copy please! Cxxx