Tuesday 14 July 2009

one more...

post before I pack the camera into the bag.

Adam and I decided we needed a photo of the bump at 40 weeks. I will miss having the little one moving and grooving inside me but I am sure I will be distracted by all the moving and grooving going on outside the womb soon enough.


And while I am here and before I start plastering baby shots on the blog, a couple more finished knitting projects.

First a scrappy hot water bottle cover. It is a good stash buster project. I used lots of different yarn I had lying around and op-shopped. The only painful part is sewing in all the ends! I still have a few to go but at least it is functional as-is if I don't get around to it.


I have also been experimenting making knitted jewellery. This is a little cuff I finished awhile ago. It is a lot of knitted i-cords and experimental bits and bobs. I forsee more of these in my future as they are fast and good to create in the evenings while relaxing in front of the TV.


Okay, now I am really packing the camera away before I use up the battery! I will be knitting, cooking, sewing, resting, looking forward to Mum's arrival and waiting for the next few days...I wonder how many more?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not too many more days to wait by the look of that tummy!

Love your knitting - very creative, clever girl :) I will bring mine and finish it there. Too much to do here to concentrate. xxx

Jess said...

That bracelet is really cool, Denise! You should start selling these creations :) Enjoy these last few days - I can't wait to see photos of the little one!xx