Tuesday 4 March 2008

In loving memory


... of our dear family cat Magic. I am so happy that I was able to see her last September before the wedding and take one last photo.She has been part of my life and family for 16 years. I remember wanting to call her the Magical Mr Mistoffelees from the musical "Cats" (our family has always been musical fans!) Even though she was a Mrs and even though, as Mum pointed out, she looked more like Gus the Theatre Cat, the name Magic stuck. It will be sad to go back next time and not see her in the house and garden where she belongs. In memory of Madge or Fatty, as she was fondly known, I have some photos of the flowers from the garden she sunbaked in all day long.


The flowers belong to Mum who has written a lovely post for Madge and inspired me to dig through my photos and do the same. I hope she is in a happy place filled with an endless supply of nibbies!

2 comments:

Ben and Corinne said...

Lovely blog Nise. RIP little fatty pants, we'll definitely miss you:)

Anonymous said...

Made me feel so sad again. She did love the garden and spent her last days near the pond. xxxx