Saturday 26 January 2008

Moving

We are packing up and shipping out. There is lots of mess around the house, lots of boxes and lots of empty space. It is funny how you discover things you forgot you had when you pack up house. Look what I found...
I haven't worn these since I was 17 years old. I put them on and walked out to show Adam and it was extremely painful! I can't even walk in them anymore, who knows how on earth I managed to dance on on them. My toes had painful memories come flooding back to them. But I do love the sound they make when you walk in them.

We will be officially moving on Tuesday and then we won't have Internet connection for another 10 days or so. Therefore I will not be in this space for quite awhile, until we are all settled in. So next time I write I will be able to update you on our new and smaller living conditions:) Off I go to back and clean, pack and clean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You always looked so lovely when you were dancing. I bet your toes are glad they don't have to do point anymore!!! :)) xxx