Monday 30 April 2007

Swamped


Sometimes it is easy to feel swamped down by all the things that seem just too big, too stressful and too overwhelming. I have to learn to know when I have done as much as I can and go with the flow. Challenges overcome will make us stronger, challenges give us something to look forward to when they are done. My goal is to keep focusing on small successes and the many, many things I have to be grateful for.

my plan for staying positive;
1. a bit of reassessing of future directions and life goals;
2. thinking and planning of that wonderful event which is happening in 5 months! (the wedding in case you were wondering!);
3. taking time to be grateful for all the wonderful things in my life;
4. lots of hugs and encouragement;
5. Only working as much as I need to to stay ahead;
6.Focusing on the successes of the day and not dwelling on the negatives;
7. and, whole lot of dreaming of walks on the beach and swims in the sea!



Wish me luck on this positive journey :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do wish you luck on your life journey. I send you lots and lots of hugs and kisses. So does Dad.
:-) See you soon. xxxx

Jess said...

Ooh - I see your gorgeous hair, Denise! Looks great! And keep at it - you'll be so proud this time next year.