Sunday 15 April 2007

on a roll...



I have almost finished all planning, really, almost finished. Or as much as I can do without knowing where my classes are up to. A good excuse, eh? I decided that since I had some new pens and pencils for school, I needed a new pencil roll to put them in.

So my old favourite 3/4 pants, which had honestly died a long time before I stopped wearing them, turned into a new pencil holder. Without Mum around to patch them up, again!, i decided the only way I would never be tempted to wear them in public was to hack into them. Oh how I will miss the buttons randomly popping open, the zip falling down and the behind ripping open!



Ah, nothing nicer than having a something new to inspire work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work :-) Hope you have a great first day. XXX

Laura said...

Great idea!!!