Monday 12 March 2007

All in a row


More news on the wedding front. Well, sixth months ahead of the date, and without the girls to support or guide me, I have bought four bridesmaid dresses. On a one-off-clearance-sale, so no returns, exchanges, refunds! It was one of those crazy, unexpected moments...we were going to the library, which unbeknownst to us, was closed...and we just happened to go for a walk through the garden...and just happened to stumble on an Allanah Hill Clearance sale in town...and they just happened to have four matching *green* dresses!



So now they hang in our living room, all in a row. Waiting for their new owners, waiting to be worn and, most importantly, waiting for the big day. And I can sit back, look at the prettiness and check off one more to-do on the wedding planning list.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

The dresses look great. Grandma told Mum and I about the avacado green and the bright pink. The idea sounds great.

Anonymous said...

I like the dresses too. What good luck in finding them like that. Someone is sure looking after you :-) Xoxox

Anonymous said...

The dresses are gorgeous and I can't wait to wear them. I love Alannah Hill..good choice! Corinne