Wednesday 29 December 2010

New Zealand- Picton

Okay, the last New Zealand post. I have to add photos from our stay in Picton because it was probably my overall favourite place. The house was awesome, beyond awesome even. The house belongs to a couple who rent it out for holidays. They had a garden based on permaculture, which spread down a cliffside to a private beach. There was fresh eggs every morning from our own chooks, an abundance of strawberries and fresh vegetables to pick. We would go out every morning for a play and a lunch at a winery and come home for a 2 hour plus nap. It was just heavenly. It was also the place where Arthur gave me my first unasked for kiss (three times!)














2 comments:

Ben and Corinne said...

Wow, this place looks awesome- I want to stay there too...I want a house like that! C x

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic house and garden. I love the look of this area. I'm trying to convince Dad that we should walk some of the Queen Charlotte Track. The views would be amazing.xxx