Sunday 8 August 2010

motivation

Lately, I have been feeling very motivated. To cook. To organise. To garden. I have really been enjoying being a stay at home mother and teaching and playing with Artie while running the house.

Adam and I dream of growing our own vegetables and herbs. Even though my thumb is not very green, as far from green as one can go it seems, we keep trying. So into the garden we go. A new batch of herbs, some tomatoes and strawberries. If I keep trying, I have to get it right one day. Right?
Now I have even more motivation to get into the garden. My ever present little helper. Who adores being outside and runs off to explore. So into the garden we go again today. 
{I have been enjoying reading 'Outdoor Kids: A practical guide for kids in the garden' by Jamie Durie. I got it out of the library and it has some great information for when Arthur is older. So I am putting it here to remind myself to check it out in a few years when he is able to help out.}

No comments: