Saturday 5 September 2009

Happy Father's Day

To my own Dad. I have a new respect for the work and sacrifices you made to raise us. Hope your day is good and not too busy. Thank you for giving us such an awesome childhood and continuing to support us into adulthood! Wish we could be there to have a barbecue with you.

And to the new father on the block. Happy first Father's Day Adam! I have enjoyed watching Adam grow into the role of Daddy. Each day he becomes stronger and more confident in this new role. He is a proud Dad and enjoys playing with Artie. I am honoured to have him on the parenthood journey with me and know that I would have trouble coping without his support (especially on those long night hallway walks!). I am looking forward to seeing him continue to grow and adapt to fatherhood.
My lovely boys asleep and peaceful. Artie is a lucky boy to have Adam as his Dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photo,'Nise. Artie does look like his Daddy. Happy First Father's Day to you Adam. xxxx