Thursday 26 February 2009

more knitting

It is official I have the knitting bug. Being able to read a pattern has opened up a whole new world! And I am eager to improve and take on more challenging projects. I found the cutest pair of baby pants which I just had to try. The pattern is called Baby Bell Bottoms by Alison Hansel. She generously has the pattern for free on her blog.





























I didn't have too many problems. There are a few little mistakes, but that is the point of hand made isn't it? I have three other projects cast on. I will have to make sure they all get finished so that I do not have 101 unfinished projects! It really is lucky that my child is due in the Winter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denise, those pants look just great :) Good work XXX

Jess said...

omg, those are so cute!

Ben and Corinne said...

They are gorgeous!! Lucky you're in Victoria and not Queensland or the baby would cook in all the wooly stuff:)