Saturday 24 January 2009

A belated Birthday Wish

After a long hiatus (a couple of months, really? How time flies!) I thought it high time to get back into the blogging business. So to get me back into the swing of things a belated birthday post is in order.

To my sweet hubby who celebrated his birthday earlier this month. I cooked him a roast turkey and we went and bought a half chocolate chip cheesecake from the Cheesecake Shop.


Adam got a Wii for his birthday from me which has been providing hours of entertainment. He also received some other lovely things including this telescope from his mother. We took it out onto our little balcony and looked at the moon.

2 comments:

Ben and Corinne said...

Finally!...it has been too long but I'm glad your back in the blogging business.
Happy Birthday Adam- a Wii would make Ben very jealous, telescope looks awesome too!
Can't wait to see you soon
Love Corinne :)

Anonymous said...

Love that photo of Adam. He looks quite vampirish !!! Happy Birthday again, Adam :) xxx