Sunday 2 November 2008

Auckland: The rest

( I am taking for ever to get to my New Zealand posts. I really want to do it though because I love being able to go back and look at my Italy entries. So bare with me!)

DAY 1:

The very first thing we did in New Zealand was go to the New Zealand Fashion Show by the harbour.

After which we went to the park near our hotel to eat kebabs and admire my newly purchased ring.

Skytower was the next stop. It had a fantastic view! You can see the bridge that Adam is about to jump off in the photo above.

We ended the day with a dinner cooked back at the hotel while watching the sunset.

DAY 3: We went on our canyoning adventure. It went all day and was an amazing, amazing day of absailing, jumping and climbing, So much fun.

DAY 4:
The next day was Adam's bungy jump. He only looks a little nervous!
And off he goes. He was dunked into the water at the end.
We spent the rest of the day wandering the city, visiting some art galleries and of course there was the zoo visit as well.

2 comments:

Auntyjan said...

How lovely your holiday looks and sounds 'Nise. As usual your photos are very interesting and very good.xxx

Ben and Corinne said...

I love the pictures of Adam jumping- it looks like a good jump. Very jealous of your trip to NZ- Ben and I are thinking of emulating it and going on an adventure tour of NZ.