Sunday 6 April 2008

long time, no post


A long time has gone by since my last post.
So a quick review of the weeks gone by:
::Adam and I past 6 months of marriage (and both forgot on the day!)
::I worked during my term holidays at vacation care ( I don't think I actually ever mentioned on here that I have a new teaching job. Art and textiles at an all girls school). I had a lot of fun sliding down slides, hanging upside down on monkey bars, playing tea parties and sports. However I am thoroughly exhausted and not at all in the mood to go back to teaching straight away!
::I turned 25 years old.
::For my birthday Adam got me tickets to the World of Wearable Art show in New Zealand. We go in September. I am so very excited and grateful.
::I received lots of lovely birthday wishes and gifts.
So there you go. A quick review of the daily goings on in the life of us. I hope you all have been having lovely goings on as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A belated Happy Birthday to you, dear Nise! I meant to get in touch with you on the day, but it kind of slipped away on me, vague- aren't I?! What a terrific gift from Adam, You lucky girl! Love Lal xx

Ben and Corinne said...

Happy Birthday again Nise. The tickets to the world of wearable art are an awesome present. I still want to go with you one day.
Corinne :)

Nise said...

Thank you both!
Lal, I love the pressie! So cool. Thank you
Corinne- I am still planning on entering so you will have to come to the one I am in:-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday again Darling, and now I can say it in person seeing as I am right here having a quick visit with you and Adam :)