Thursday 6 December 2007

The wedding: The rest

I seem to have lost a bit of my blogging mojo lately!
So here are the rest of the wedding photos from the "photoshoots" and the reception. Enjoy.





Can you tell I am getting tired?
and my favourite...



Let the party begin!

We had a beautiful wedding, we had an awesome party and we felt very blessed with all our family and friends, from near and far, around us to celebrate our union. I may pop a few more photos on here ( we love so many of our photos!) but for now we are recuperating from the wedding- still! We are enjoying being married and still have to catch ourselves when we go to say 'my fiance or girlfriend.' But how fun it is to say "this is my husband Adam!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, lovely photos! I can hardly wait to see the rest.xxx Auntyjan

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your Wedding and Honeymoon memories with us. It's been just great!
Lal x