Wednesday 26 December 2007

Mr and Mrs Sweedman's Christmas

Adam and I enjoyed our first Christmas together as man and wife. We had fun. We baked. We got into the Christmas spirit.

Adam baked a cheesecake (with only a little help).

We had pancakes in the morning.

Our little festive Christmas tree.

We unwrapped gifts.

We decorated.


We baked and decorated some more.


Oh, what fun!

We also celebrated with a homemade Christmas Mexican Fiesta




I missed all the family we didn't get to see this Christmas. But I was so very happy to share the holiday with Adam as my husband. He was sweet and considerate and even did all the dishes after all the cooking and baking! What more can I ask for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely Christmas celebration you had together. Everything looks so festive. Good work with your cooking. The cheesecake and the cupcakes look terrific! :)