Sunday 2 September 2007

Dad's Day

Dad,
is always there to help
is always strong and able
has a solution and an answer for everything
can find a cable or extension lead for anything
can solve all technical computer problems
can build a wall or a frame my art
is creative and can do everyone's taxes
can pack a car with a seemingly impossible amount of stuff
is more generous than anyone I know

Yes it would seem I have the best dad in the world :)


Happy Fathers Day Dad!

And in other news...I have recieved my wedding present from my loving husband-to-be. A brand spanking new digital SLR camera. A Nikon D40. I also have to thank Dad for my love of photography. It was his old film camera that I used when I first started. I loved that camera and the shots I took with it of my cousins, flowers, the garden and my art. Dad is a great photographer...with a bit of practice (and my new camera)I hope to get as good as him. What great men I have in my life...a super dad and a very thoughful and kind husband (okay, okay fiance..there is still about 28 days until I am allowed to call him husband;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Almost too much of a good thing, are you sure you got the right bloke? What about the old grump that can't find the tools his kids borrowed?
Thank you my love, you almost made me blush. Dad

Anonymous said...

Your Dad sounds almost as good as my husband :->

What a great camera. I will be expecting some terrific shots of Italy with that. xxx