Thursday 26 April 2007

Traffic Hazard


After surviving the various ring roads, highways and freeways on my hour plus drive to work I am faced with the biggest challenge. At the bottom of the driveway, as I arrive at work, I am met by these cute yet fearless traffic hazards. They have no road sense what-so-ever. It is their driveway, they live in the lake next to it, they cross the road to the graze in the sport's ground next to the lake. The drive way is their territory. And when you are faced with these adorable and stubborn creatures you can't help but say, fair enough, they can do whatever they please. Hmm, I need to clean that car window.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are taking some great pics. I love those birds - are they ducks or geese? :-)

Nise said...

they are geese but ducks live there too. They just aren't as fearless on the road!

Fernanda Amorim said...

First time I visit your blog. That is a wonderful picture. Love it.