Tuesday 6 March 2007

small successes

A morning of nerves...
...an afternoon of relaxing. After completing a job interview in front of a panel of three, with minimal nerves (which is saying a lot for me) and having my confidence grow a little by the end, it was time to relax. So it was a trip to the library and then a stack of books, a cup of tea and some toast with lime marmalade. What a nice way to let all the buzzing in my brain die down.



I also kept my nerves at bay last night by attempting a slap-up gourmet meal. Or as gourmet as you get from a book made by Maggi for first time cookers! I am happy to report it was a huge success. Hubby-to-be, Adam, called it the "best-meal-since-we've-been-here." Yay...the mess I made was worth it!
Here's to small successes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done 'Nise, with the cooking. Laleen is getting your cookbook to me before I come down. XOXOX