Thursday 15 March 2007

Light



Yesterday Adam and I were both feeling a bit flat after average days. I walked up to meet him at the train station as per usual and walking home I noticed we seemed to be in the same kind of mood. But once we were home and together it all seemed irrelevant, all the things that had been getting us low. Our catch-phrase "things are better when we are together" from the Jack Johnson song "Better Together" seems to be more true everyday.

While I was cooking dinner Adam noticed that the light through the window was creating beams across the living room. It looked extremely cool and Adam took pictures because we were so fascinated! See the other stupid things we were worrying about are nothing compared to light beams in the living room! Thank you Sweedy for always cheering me up and making it all better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, and your shelf looks good there. XOXO