Sunday 18 February 2007

Wedding Journal





I am still in the progress of getting some photos of the new place up (there may still be a few spots I haven't mentioned that need a little more work). Job hunting is going depressingly slow...bad, I am not sure which? So in the meantime I will share some pictures of my wedding journal with you. As an art student and teacher I have many, many journals filled with art ideas and inspirations, that I often go back to for ideas or teaching stimulus. They have had many names, scrapbooks, art diary, art journal, idea books and they have followed me wherever I move.

However the idea for a wedding journal came from my sister. She was married last year and had a beautiful journal that she kept all her ideas and inspiration in. Inspired by her i started my own. I was sitting here working on it and thought I would share some pages. I highly recomend keeping a journal of some form or another, they are a great outlet for ideas and so enjoyable to look through a few weeks, months or even years later.

2 comments:

Ben and Corinne said...

Your wedding journal looks gorgeous Nice. It is fun to look back on...I still look back at mine and smile. Your wedding will be perfect I know it and I can imagine your ideas coming together really well already. Love Corinne:)

Anonymous said...

Looking good 'Nise. Your journal will keep the memory alive. Love Mum