Thursday 18 January 2007

Will you? Groomsmen

For my upcoming wedding I recently made some invites for my prospective bridesmaids. I included a personal message and photos in the cards and a small 2007 diary with the important date marked! p.s I am happy to report that all have said they would be happy to...phew all that work was for a good cause!
When hubby-to-be saw them he was rather impressed so I offered to make him the male version. We decided the boys would probably prefer a stubbie to a diary as their present and also the card is more of a 'masculine' tag. The tags have been tied to the beer bottle necks with a small tie (or rather the best version of a tie I could make after a quick lesson in tying a tie from mum) The boys can enjoy a drink and friendship.The bottles are being distributed and I hope they bring as much happiness to the recipients as they did to me when I was creating them.
Have a coldie and enjoy a chat with some close friends.

4 comments:

Emmie said...

what a nice and creative idea... wish u all the very best... and nice photos of the invites as well.... thats so sweet ... I would drop by your blog again... well u can too visit My Friendship Blog sometimes and let me know if u find it interesting...!!!

Emmie said...

hey ..thanks for the sweet comment that u have left on my blog... loved to know u have found my blog interesting... thats really so nice of u... !!!

Anna said...

I love that idea. Very creative!

Nise said...

thank you anna! I am glad you think so..it is fun to share.